Description of Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com
Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com is categorized as a type of adware which can be compatible with most of the important internet browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and then display lots of pop-up ads on the web page you that you visit. It is designed to generate web traffic and gain money. If you see the pop-up ads from Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com, please ignore them, otherwise, you may encounter lots of troubles.
Once the Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com successfully installed on your computer, you will see the page states that "WARNING! Your Flash Player may be out of date. Please install update to continue." Do not believe it. If you trust it and then click to download or update the Flash Player, you will be redirected to other websites and bring other unwanted program even malware rather than the updated one. Besides, it is able to add some malicious add-ons or extensions to the browser. Then, you will be redirected to Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com every time you launch a web browser or open a new tab on the browser. Furthermore, it can trace your browsing history and cookies to collect sensitive information. These information will be sent to the cyber criminals and can be used for vicious purpose. Therefore, you you should remove it as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
How to remove Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com step by step?
Step 1: Uninstall programs brought by Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com.
For Windows XP: Start>>Control Panel>>Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7: Start>>Control Panel>>Programs and Features.
For Windows 8: Start>>Control Panel>>Uninstall a Program.
Choose your version and uninstall related programs.
Step 2. Remove add-ons and extensions from your web browsers.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Step 3: Remove Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com by resetting browsers:(Take IE as example)
1. Go for Alt + T and then click on Internet Option.
2. Select the "Advanced" tab and then click on the "Reset" button.
3. Move to the "Reset Internet Explorer setting", and then select "Delete personal setting" and press on "Reset" option.
4. Next, click on "close" and then OK to have modifications saved.
5. Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions, delete your unwanted extensions.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Follow the instrutions to install SpyHunter removal tool.
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of Upgradecheck12.checkerweb.com. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.