Brief introduction about Fixmypc247.com
Fixmypc247.com is a suspicious website which can be categorized as adware. On the webpage of Fixmypc247.com, it provides the tool which claims to help you fix your computer. It sounds good, but actually it is created to help the developer to gain profits by promoting unwanted program or malware. It is able to attach itself onto all your common browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer and perform lots of harmful activities once installed.
You will find that the message from Fixmypc247.com constantly asks you to download and install the Clean PC application. And the Clean PC application claims to help you optimize your computer, but actually it is a rogue optimizer that you should never install. Besides, if you trust it, download and install on your computer, it will display lots of pop-up ads and links on your webpage. Those ads may redirect you to some unsafe websites which may contain other malware or virus. Moreover, sensitive information like banking details, credit card passwords and browsing cookies may be collected for the hackers.
Guide to remove Fixmypc247.com completely
Step 1: End all running processes of Fixmypc247.com.
Press Alt+Ctrl+Del keys together to open Task Manger. After opening the windows, then stop all the running processes about Fixmypc247.com.
Step 2. Remove add-ons and extensions from your web browsers.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of Fixmypc247.com.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Step 3: Remove Fixmypc247.com by resetting browsers:(Take IE as example)
1. Go for Alt + T and then click on Internet Option.
2. Select the "Advanced" tab and then click on the "Reset" button.
3. Move to the "Reset Internet Explorer setting", and then select "Delete personal setting" and press on "Reset" option.
4. Next, click on "close" and then OK to have modifications saved.
5. Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions, delete your unwanted extensions.
SpyHunter is a powerful automatic removal tool which can help users to clean up the infections like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware,etc. besides, it is also capable to optimize your computer. What’s more, it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Follow the instrutions to install SpyHunter removal tool.
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of Fixmypc247.com. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.