Please do not ignore this “small” program in your PC, because that the longer it will stay in your PC, the more threats it will bring as well. To be more specific, it will download and execute additional threat files like Trojan virus, worms, and malware to make worse damage in your PC. And the virus will be able to trace your browser search history and habit so that remote hackers will be easy to get your confidential data, especially for online account information. However, antivirus programs cannot handle this problem alone. Though you have tried hard to erase Yontoo (Yontoo 1.10.03), it is intact in your machine stubbornly. Thus, you can choose the helpful manual removal to completely remove Yontoo (Yontoo 1.10.03) from your PC perfectly.
Annoying Adware in PC!* Slow Computer Performance
* Annoying Pop-Ups
* Taskbar Warnings
* Strange new icons and desktop backgrounds
* Internet Browsing Re-directs and Hijacks
* High Pressure Marketing Tactics to "Purchase Full Version" of software
Learn to remove Yontoo with effective manual removalStep one: Add / Remove Program
1. Go to the “Start Menu” on the bottom left of your computer’s screen.
2. Locate and click on “Control Panel”.
3. Find the “Add or Remove Programs” icon and double-click it.
4. Here you’ll see a whole list of programs & applications that are installed on your computer. Find and select Yontoo and click “Uninstall”.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking on “Remove” to uninstall Yontoo.
6. When it is done, you can reboot your computer to take effect.
Step two: Completely remove all its related files and registry files
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Yontoo processes in the Windows Task Manager.
2. Find out the following files relative to Yontoo and then delete them all.
3. Search the following registry entries in your Registry Editor and then remove all of them.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = “‘%AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“ShortcutPath” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\786OSH093N512.exe” -u’”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “5ATIUYW62OUOMNBX256” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\786OSH093N512.exe’
If you haven’t sufficient PC expertise and don’t want to make things worse, to remove the Yontoo infection safely and permanently, contact Tee Support PC experts online 24/7 here to clean up the infection in a few minutes without repeating. Hurry up to drag it away from your computer forever!