- Keep receiving pop-ups from helpforyourmaccomputer?
- You are asked to call the given number to solve so-called problems?
- Browsers moves slower and slower?
- Web page is blocked by helpforyourmaccomputer?
If so, your computer might be infected with helpforyourmaccomputer. If you want to know how to remove it from your computer, you are suggested to keep reading and follow the removal guide below.
Know about helpforyourmaccomputer
Helpforyourmaccomputer is deemed as a threat that is associated with browser hijacker and adware. It is nasty that can invade your PC via some free downloads, spam emails and hacked/compromised websites, etc. Once infected, it will always popping up with fake alert "Main Secuity Error" to ask you to call the given number for assistance. In fact, it is a kind of online scam. You should never be cheated.
You should never be cheated by helpforyourmaccomputer pop-ups
- It affects all your popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- It takes over your browser homepage and new tabs by displaying unstoppable pop-up ads.
- It will slow down your browser speed and even your PC performance.
- It degrades your system security and make it more vulnerable.
- It may even bring more additional malware and viruses to your computer without consent.
A quicker way to solve it >> Download Automatic Virus Removal Tool (SpyHunter)
Get rid of helpforyourmaccomputer pop-ups step by step
Guide 1: Manually remove helpforyourmaccomputer effectively.
A. Click on Task Bar, then select Start Task Manager to open Windows Task Manager (or Press Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time to open Windows Task Manager.)
B. Under the tab Processes, find out and right click on all processes associated with the infection, then click End Processes.
Step 2: Remove helpforyourmaccomputer from Control Panel.
1. Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2. Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3. Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4. When the windows pop up, find helpforyourmaccomputer icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer by clicking “Remove”.
5. When it is finished, reboot your computer to take effect.
Step 3: Show all hidden files and clean all the malicious files about helpforyourmaccomputer.
- Click the button Start and then click Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization.
- Click Folder Options. And then, click the View tab in the Folder Options window. And choose Show hidden files, folders, and drivers under the Hidden files and folders category.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the Folder Options window.
Step 4: Remove helpforyourmaccomputer from Registry Editor.
(1) Go to Start Menu and open Registry Editor.
(2) In the opened Window, type in Regedit and then click OK.
(3) Remove the related files and registry entries in Registry Editor.
Step 5. Remove helpforyourmaccomputer by resetting Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome setting.
Reset Internet Explorer:
(1) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu, and click on Internet Option. An internet option window will open.
(2) Click on Advanced tab, then click on Reset button.
(3) there will appear a new popup for confirmation, tick on Delete personal setting then click on Reset button on that.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
(1) Open Firefox and then choose the Help menu ( Press "alt" key once to active Menu bar).
(2)Go to Help menu then click on "Troubleshooting information", and then you will get "Reset Firefox" option in the right side of the page.
(3)Click on the Reset Firefox option, it will take to reset.
Reset Google Chrome
(1) Alt+F → Settings → Show Advanced Settings → Reset browser settings → Reset
(2) Open your browser.
(4) Select Tools and then access Extensions.
(5)Select the extension and then click the recycle bin button.
Guide 2: Follow the removal video (for reference):
Guide 3: Automatically remove helpforyourmaccomputer with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful anti-spyware application that can help computer users to eliminate the infections such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, rogues, dialers, and spywares. SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step 1: Click the button to download SpyHunter
Step 2: After finishing downloading, click Run to install SpyHunter step by step.
Step 3: After the installation, click “Finish”.
Step 4: Click "Malware Scan" to scan and diagnose your entire system automatically.
Step 5: As the scanning is complete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found in your system.
Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
Malware prevention and removal is good. But when it comes to computer maintenance, it is far from enough. To have a better performance, you are supposed to do more works. If you need assistant with windows errors, junk files, invalid registry and startup boost etc, you could use RegCure Pro for professional help.
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
Summary: Manual removal of Helpforyourmaccomputer is complex and risky task, as it refers to key parts of computer system, and is recommended only for advanced users. If you haven’t sufficient expertise on doing that, it's recommended to download SpyHunter to help you.