What is ArcadeCake?
ArcadeCake is game software that claims to allow users to play various games for free. However, it is not as useful as it states. In fact, it usually drops its add-ons or extensions on web browsers including Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox so as to track your online browsing histories. In this case, it will display various unwanted pop-up ads on every page you are visiting, which really interrupt your online activities. You should never take it slightly; otherwise, you may encounter more unwanted problems caused by ArcadeCake.
The screenshot of ArcadeCake:
Problems caused by ArcadeCake
- It dispalys ads in various kinds of forms, like banner-type ads, video ads, in-text ads, underlined keywords in blue, search related ads and numerous sponsored links.
- It decelerates your computer and makes it perform like a sick snail or makes it unresponsive sometimes.
- Clicking pop-up ads will redirect you to affiliate or other suspicious websites.
- It gathers your personal information including browsing history, search queries and top visited sites, which are transferred for the commercial parties using the information to make more relevant ads on your browser.
- It may also bring additional malicious applications on your computer like browser hijacker and other adware.
Therefore, you are highly suggested to take action to remove ArcadeCake Ads. Here we provide two solutions that can help you quickly and effectively remove the adware and other computer threats from computer. If you are confident enough, you can choose manual removal. If you don't have much time or patience to remove it, you can download and install Spyhunter to do the job for you. You not only enjoy the removal but also can keep Spyhunter and protect your computer in the future. Go on and Try it.
ArcadeCake Ads removal guide step by step
Guide one: Manually remove ArcadeCake Ads from your system.
Guide two: Remove ArcadeCake Ads Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
Step 1: Remove ArcadeCake and other unwanted components from Control Panel.
1) Click on "Start" menu and select "Control Panel".
Step 2: Remove from browsers
For Internet Explorer
- Click the button on the top-right corner.
- Choose Manage add-ons.
- Under the tab Toolbars and Extensions, Select the target program and click Disable.
- Click the top-right button and Choose Tools > Extensions
- Select the target program under the Extensions tab.
- Click the Remove icon.
- Click the Menu on the top-left corner.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Under the tab Extensions, choose the target program and click Remove.
Step 3: Remove ArcadeCake from Registry Editor.
(1) Go to Start Menu and open Registry Editor.
(2) In the opened Window, type in Regedit and then click OK.
(3) Remove the related files and registry entries in Registry Editor.
SpyHunter is a powerful automatic removal tool which can help users to clean up the infections like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware,etc. besides, it is also capable to optimize your computer. What’s more, it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Follow the instrutions to install SpyHunter removal tool.
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of ArcadeCake. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.