What is Boxington.org?
Boxington.org pop-ups caused by a type of adware which is able to invade into your computer without letting you know. It can affect your web browsers including IE, Chrome and Firefox and then display unstoppable pop-up ads on your screen that could be really annoying. The pop-ups from Boxington.org claiming that your computer may have adware/spyware virus and ask you to call 1-844-335-0525 for assistance. You should never attempt to trust it, because it is a fake alert that want to trick you into calling the given number and buying their survey or products.
Harmful properties of Boxington.org
- It invades into your computer without awareness and consent.
- It constantly pops up on your screen that could really interrupt your online activities.
- It may alter your browser settings and then cause redirect issues.
- It may degrade your system security and performance
- It may introduce additional malware to your computer.
- It may expose your personal information.
Tips to prevent Boxington.org
- Never click on a link or attachment in an email from a unsafe source.
- Don’t get access to illegal online contents such as gambling or porn.
- Don't download unknown "free" software from unfamiliar source.
- Install real-time anti-spyware protection and keep it updated.
The screenshot of Boxington.org:
How to remove Boxington.org completely?
>>Method one: Manually remove Boxington.org.
>>Method two: Remove Boxington.org Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
Step 1: End all the processes related to Boxington.org from task manager.
Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time or type taskmgr into the search blank. Then, press OK. Stop all the running processes of Boxington.org.
Step 2. Remove unwanted browser cookies and add-ons from internet browsers.
1) Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Options".
2) Click the "Under the Bonnet" tab, locate the "Privacy" section and press the "Clear browsing data" button.
3) Select "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" and clean up all cookies from the list.
1) Click on Tools->Options->select Privacy
2) Click "Remove individual cookies"
3) In the Cookies panel, click on "Show Cookies"
4) To remove a single cookie click on the entry in the list and click on the "Remove Cookie" button
5) To remove all cookies click on the "Remove All Cookies" button
1) Open Internet explorer window
2) Click the "Tools" button
3) Point to "safety" and then select "delete browsing history"
4) Tick the "cookies" box and then click "delete"
Step 3: Remove Boxington.org from Registry Editor.
(1) Go to Start Menu and open Registry Editor.
(2) In the opened Window, type in Regedit and then click OK.
(3) Remove the related files and registry entries in Registry Editor.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection.
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(2) Follow these instructions to install SpyHunter into your computer.
(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download and install RegCure Pro automatically
Warm tip:If you do not have much experience to remove Boxington.org manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.