What is Spot-Search.com? Is it trusty?
Spot-Search.com can be regarded as a browser hijacker which is able to change your web browser settings including default homepage and search engine. IE, Chrome and Firefox is the entire target. You may notice your homepage is changed into Spot-Search.com without your awareness and consent. And whenever you search something, you may be always redirected to its web page and get nothing related results. Because the search results from Spot-search.com are filled with advertisements and sponsored links. You should be careful when you encountered with the infections.
Once installed, it will modify your DNS configurations and browsers settings so that it could control your browsers. You may be redirected to Spot-Search.com which has many annoying ads and unreliable information whenever you launch your browser or open a new tab. In addition, it may install more additional unwanted program, malware and other computer infections such as Cassiopesa and opticguardzipnet to your computer. Meanwhile, it can degrade your computer security and slow down your PC performance. What’s worse, it monitors your browsing activities to record your personal information so as to transmit your personal information to cyber criminals. Therefore, Spot-Search.com is really a big threat that should never be kept in your PC. Please remove it as soon as you can once detect.
Download Auto Fix Tool - SpyHunter to Remove Spot-Search.com Quickly and Effectively
How to remove Spot-Search.com completely?
>>Method one: Manually remove Spot-Search.com from your system.
1. Get rid of Spot-Search.com from Windows Task Manager.
(1) Right click on the Taskbar and click Start Task Manager. Then terminate the processes of Spot-Search.com by clicking on End Process button.
2: Remove Spot-Search.com from Control Panel.
(1) Open Control Panel from Start button and then click Uninstall a program under Programs option
(2) In the Uninstall a program page, check out all programs you install. Then right-click to uninstall Spot-Search.com and other potentially unwanted programs.
3: Remove Spot-Search.com from Registry Editor.
(1) Open Start button, type regedit into search box. Right click and select Run as administrator once it shows up.
(2) Delete registry entries associated with Spot-Search.com in Registry Editor panel.
4. Remove Spot-Search.com by resetting Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome setting.
Reset Internet Explorer:
(1) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu, and click on Internet Option. An internet option window will open.
(2) Click on Advanced tab, then click on Reset button.
(3) there will appear a new popup for confirmation, tick on Delete personal setting then click on Reset button on that.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
(1) Open Firefox and then choose the Help menu ( Press "alt" key once to active Menu bar).
(2)Go to Help menu then click on "Troubleshooting information", and then you will get "Reset Firefox" option in the right side of the page.
(3)Click on the Reset Firefox option, it will take to reset.
Reset Google Chrome
(1) Alt+F → Settings → Show Advanced Settings → Reset browser settings → Reset
(2) Open your browser.
(4) Select Tools and then access Extensions.
(5)Select the extension and then click the recycle bin button.
>>Method two: Remove Spot-Search.com Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection.
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
2: Follow the details to complete the installation processes listed below.
1) Double click on the download file, and follow the prompts to install the program.
2) Then click on "Run", if asked by the installer. The installer needs your permission to make changes to your computer.
3) SpyHunter installer will download its newest version from the Enigma Software Group servers.
4) Select your preferred language and click "OK" button.
5) Accept the License Agreement and click the "Next" button.
3: SpyHunter will start scanning your system automatically right after the installation has been completed.
4: Select the found malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button to delete all viruses.
5: Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of Spot-Search.com. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.