Information about Quickbookstool.com
Quickbookstool.com is a suspicious website which is related to a type of adware. It looks like a useful and legitimate website that claims to provide support for QuickBooks. It sounds like a good choice; however, it is a fake message which attempt to trick you into calling their phone number for support and then gain profit from your call. You should never be cheated. What you should do is to ignore it. Otherwise, you may encounter lots of unwanted troubles.
Once infected, Quickbookstool.com pop-ups will constantly display on your screen and trick you to click given links and call their hotline. If you click on their links and follow to call the given number, you may get nothing helpful but lots of additional unwanted programs or even malware and viruses. You may also be redirected to some unknown or sponsored websites which may contain more ads and unwanted programs. Meanwhile, your PC moves slower and slower. You need more time to open a browser or a new tab. What’s worse, it may record and collect your personal information for commercial purpose. Thus, you should get rid of it as soon as you can.
Want a quicker way to solve it? >> Download Automatic Virus Removal Tool
Effective methods for Quickbookstool.com Removal
Quickbookstool.com is really a big threat if you keep it in your PC. You are highly suggested to remove it as soon as possible. Here are TWO methods for you, which can help you get rid of Storagee.info step by step. Please keep reading and following.
Method one: Manually remove Quickbookstool.com from your system.
Step 1: Uninstall programs related to Quickbookstool.com from Control Panel.
For Windows XP: Start>>Control Panel>>Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7: Start>>Control Panel>>Programs and Features.
For Windows 8: Start>>Control Panel>>Uninstall a Program.
Choose your version and uninstall related programs.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc or type "taskmgr" and press OK > end its associated running process.
Step 3: Remove Quickbookstool.com by resetting Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome setting.
Reset Internet Explorer:
(1) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu, and click on Internet Option. An internet option window will open.
(2) Click on Advanced tab, then click on Reset button.
(3) there will appear a new popup for confirmation, tick on Delete personal setting then click on Reset button on that.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
(1) Open Firefox and then choose the Help menu ( Press "alt" key once to active Menu bar).
(2)Go to Help menu then click on "Troubleshooting information", and then you will get "Reset Firefox" option in the right side of the page.
(3)Click on the Reset Firefox option, it will take to reset.
Reset Google Chrome
(1) Alt+F → Settings → Show Advanced Settings → Reset browser settings → Reset
(2) Open your browser.
(4) Select Tools and then access Extensions.
(5)Select the extension and then click the recycle bin button.
(1) Go to Start Menu and open Registry Editor.
(2) In the opened Window, type in Regedit and then click OK.
(3) Remove the related files and registry entries in Registry Editor.
Method two: Remove Quickbookstool.com Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection.
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(2) Follow these instructions to install SpyHunter into your computer.
(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
RegCure Pro is a kind of tool you need to install to boost your computer's speed and performance. It can repair the computer’s system, and clean up the registry, junk, duplicate files and errors. The best way to improve your computer’s performance is to start with a scan. It can help you understand the current health status of your computer.
1. Download RegCure Pro by clicking on the button below.
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
Warm tip:After using these methods, your computer should be free of Quickbookstool.com. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.