Information about Microsoft.windowserror.info
Microsoft.windowserror.info show you as a suspicious web page which delivers fake message stating Your PC might be infected with malicious viruses” and trick them into calling their phone number for assistance. You cannot trust it because this false web page is created by cyber criminals to collect illegal money by scaring victims with fake security alerts so that the victims will call their phone numbers. You can see the screenshot of Microsoft.windowserror.info below:
Like other adware, Microsoft.windowserror.info usually gets into your computer bundled with free download from Internet. If you don’t pay attention to the installation process and ignore the additional items, some potentially unwanted programs or adware like microsoft.windowserror.info may get into your PC. Besides, when you unconsciously click some suspicious links and pop-ups, your PC is also probably infected with the adware.
Once installed, it will change your browser setting and pop up the fake message aiming to trick you into asking help from the so-called microsoft technicians at 1-877-833-6165. You should never trust the alert and do not call the given number; otherwise, you You have to pay certain amount before they solve your problems. And you may installed other malware or viruses to your computer without any consent. Moreover, it may collect and steal your important information stored on your PC. Therefore, Microsoft.windowserror.info should be removed from your computer as soon as possible.
Microsoft.windowserror.info removal instruction
Method 1: manual steps
1) Click on "Start" menu and select "Control Panel".
Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time and type taskmgr into the search blank. Then, press OK. Stop all the running processes of Microsoft.windowserror.info.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of Microsoft.windowserror.info.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
a) Click Start, click Run, in the opened window type "inetcpl.cpl".
b) Click "Advanced" tab, then click Reset.
Click on the orange Firefox icon->> choose Help ->>choose Troubleshooting information a) Click on Reset Firefox. Choose Reset Firefox again to make sure that you want to reset the browser to its initial state. b) Click Finish button when you get the Import Complete window.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings:
a) Choose History option ->> choose Clear browsing data ->> after “Obliterate the following items from”, choose the beginning of time ->> select all options and then hit Clear browsing data;
b) Choose Settings option->>click Set page within On Startup section, you will get the Startup pages window, remove unfamiliar and unwanted Startup page; Reset Google as your startpage and then click OK button to finish.
Method 2: automatic step - by use of SpyHunter
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection.
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(1) Firstly, please click on the icon below to download SpyHunter.
(2) Follow these instructions to install SpyHunter into your computer.
(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
RegCure Pro is a kind of tool you need to install to boost your computer's speed and performance. It can repair the computer’s system, and clean up the registry, junk, duplicate files and errors. The best way to improve your computer’s performance is to start with a scan. It can help you understand the current health status of your computer.
1. Download RegCure Pro by clicking on the button below.
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
Warm tip:After using these methods, your computer should be free of Microsoft.windowserror.info. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.