Description about Winnersurvey.net?
Have you ever see random pop-ups from Winnersurvey.net on your common browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome? If so, your computer may be infected with Winnersurvey.net. Winnersurvey.net is considered as an adware which is capable to access your computer without your permission. And it often come into the computer bundled with some freeware download. That why so many users do not know when and how can the Winnersurvey.net get into the computer.
Winnersurvey.net often show you the page that alert you " You have been personally selected for today's annual anonymous survey on: Monday, April 6,2015...". You should not trust it. If you agree and click on the "OK"button, you get lots of pop-up ads on your browser and redirect you to some safe websites. These website may contain other malware or virus. In additional, your computer is degraded seriously. More seriously, Winnersurvey.net is known to have the capability to keep track of your internet activities. Therefore, it is not a good choice that keep Winnersurvey.net at your computer.
- It usually gets into the target computer bundled with freeware or shareware.
- It may infect your computer when you open some unsafe websites or email attachments.
- When you click some unsafe links, ads and banner online your computer may be infected.
- It may enter into the computer when you install some third-party toolbars, etc.
Winnersurvey.net removal guide step by step
Step 1: Uninstall Winnersurvey.net from Control Panel
Uninstall Application – Windows 8
Right click "Start" button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the "Quick Access Menu".
Select "Control Panel" option in the menu.
Click "Uninstall a Program".
Choose malicious program and click "Uninstall" button.
Uninstall Application – Windows 7, Vista
Click on "Start" button.
Click "Control Panel" option in the Start menu.
Find "Programs and Features" option in the Control Panel menu.
Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click "Uninstall".
Uninstall Application – Windows XP
Click on "Start" button.
Select "Control Panel" in the menu, or click on "Settings" option and select "Control Panel"
Find and double-click on "Add / Remove Programs" option in the Control Panel menu.
Scroll through the program list and click on malicious program. Then, click "Remove".
Step 2. Remove Winnersurvey.net from your browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer > Tools > Manager Add-on
2. Tools and Extensions> search for Winnersurvey.net > click Disable
3. Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect. -- Go to Internet Option from the top right menu > Advanced > Reset > check Delete Personal Settings > Reset > ok
1. Launch up Google Chrome> click Tools on top right menu> click Extension> search for Mediaupdate78.com> click trash bin
2. Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect.
1. Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right, and select Add-ons.
2. Find Winnersurvey.net add-on and remove it.
3. On Firefox, tab Alt and H altogether, select Troubleshooting Information > Reset > Reset Firefox
Step 3: RemoveWinnersurvey.net by resetting browsers:(Take IE as example)
1. Go for Alt + T and then click on Internet Option.
2. Select the "Advanced" tab and then click on the "Reset" button.
3. Move to the "Reset Internet Explorer setting", and then select "Delete personal setting" and press on "Reset" option.
4. Next, click on "close" and then OK to have modifications saved.
5. Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions, delete your unwanted extensions.
1: Download SpyHunter by clicking on the button below.
2: Follow the details to complete the installation processes listed below.
1) Double click on the download file, and follow the prompts to install the program.
2) Then click on "Run", if asked by the installer. The installer needs your permission to make changes to your computer.
3) SpyHunter installer will download its newest version from the Enigma Software Group servers.
4) Select your preferred language and click "OK" button.
5) Accept the License Agreement and click the "Next" button.
3: SpyHunter will start scanning your system automatically right after the installation has been completed.
4: Select the found malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button to delete all viruses.
5: Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of Winnersurvey.net. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.