What is NewNPlugin.com? Is it trusty?
If you keep receiving pop-ups titled by NewNPlugin.com when you browsing online, your PC is likely to be infected with a nasty adware. NewNPlugin.com popup claims that your PC might be infected by adware or spyware virus and you need to call the number it provided to fix your computer. It seems like a formal message, however NewNPlugin.com is a dirty adware; you should never be cheated. All the pop-ups by NewNPlugin.com are totally traps for distributing commercial ads or potential unwanted programs. You can see the screenshot of NewNPlugin.com below:
After the invading of NewNPlugin.com, you may receive lots of pop-ups when browsing the web. Usually, pop-ups by NewNPlugin.com come out as a new tab, but sometimes they just float on the webpage and cover the content that people want to read because the more clicks on the pop-ups, the more money NewNPlugin.com will gain. It is useless to just close the popup windows in case another ad will always come out over and over again.
NewNPlugin.com is a big threat to your system:
1. It infiltrates your system without your permission;
2. It can redirect you to unsafe websites which may contain other malware or even virus;
3. It changes your browser default settings, your DNS setting and so on;
4. It degrades you computer performance.
5. It causes other problems such as blue screen, browser hijackers and computer shut down;
6. It helps hackers control your computer and steals your personal information.
How to get rid of NewNPlugin.com completely?
Method one : Remove NewNPlugin.com manually.
Step 1: End all the processes related to NewNPlugin.com from task manager.
Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time or type taskmgr into the search blank. Then, press OK. Stop all the running processes of NewNPlugin.com.
Step 2: Remove NewNPlugin.com from Control Panel
Go to Start, click on Control Panel, select Uninstall a program/Programs and Features, find NewNPlugin.com related programs.
Go to Start, then go to Settings and click on Control Panel, click Add or Remove Programs, select Programs and Features, find NewNPlugin.com related programs, and hit Remove.
Go to the bottom right corner of the screen. Click Settings on Charms bar and choose Control Panel. click on Uninstall a program and remove NewNPlugin.com related programs.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of NewNPlugin.com.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Method two: Get rid of NewNPlugin.com automatically by SpyHunter removal tool.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Follow the instrutions to install SpyHunter removal tool.
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of NewNPlugin.com. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.