Brief information of ClearNiceBrowse
Once ClearNiceBrowse gets into your PC, it will add your browsers with extension, add-on and plug-in to redirect search results constantly. And your web page will be taken over by various ads and links. If you click on these ads and links, you might misled to suspicious websites which may bring other potentially unwanted programs or even malware to your PC. At the same time, it slows down your network and computer speed. Thus, you are suggested to delete Ads by ClearNiceBrowse as soon as you can.
How can you avoid getting ClearNiceBrowse again?
To avoid getting encountered by the similar problem, we suggested that always pay attention to the default installation of the free software downloads, not to visit the questionable websites frequently, ignore malicious or unknown links and ads when you browsing online. Always remember to update your virus database frequently. To completely get rid of ClearNiceBrowse, you are welcome to follow the removal guide listed below.
ClearNiceBrowse removal guide step by step
Step 1: End up all malicious processes related to ClearNiceBrowse from Windows Task Manager.
Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time and type taskmgr into the search blank. Then, press OK.
Step 2: Remove ClearNiceBrowse from control panel.
Go to Start>> click on Control Panel>> select Uninstall a program/Programs and Features>>find ClearNiceBrowse related programs.
Step 3. Remove ClearNiceBrowse from your browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer > Tools > Manager Add-on
2. Tools and Extensions> search for ClearNiceBrowse > click Disable
3. Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect. -- Go to Internet Option from the top right menu > Advanced > Reset > check Delete Personal Settings > Reset > ok
1. Launch up Google Chrome> click Tools on top right menu> click Extension> search for Safe Samurai> click trash bin
2. Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect.
1. Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right, and select Add-ons.
2. Find ClearNiceBrowse add-on and remove it.
3. On Firefox, tab Alt and H altogether, select Troubleshooting Information > Reset > Reset Firefox
Step 4: Remove ClearNiceBrowse from Registry Editor.
(1) Go to Start Menu and open Registry Editor.
(2) In the opened Window, type in Regedit and then click OK.
(3) Remove the related files and registry entries in Registry Editor.
Automatic steps – by use of SpyHunter.
SpyHunter is a powerful automatic removal tool which can help users to clean up the infections like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware,etc. besides, it is also capable to optimize your computer. What’s more, it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Follow the instrutions to install SpyHunter removal tool.
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button.
Optimizing Your System After Threat Removal (Optional)
Step 1. Download PC cleaner RegCure Pro
a) Click the icon below to download RegCure Pro automatically
b) Follow the instructions to finish RegCure Pro installation process
Step 2. Run RegCure Pro and start a System Scan on your PC.
Step 3. Use the in-built “Fix All" scheduler to automate the whole optimization process.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of ClearNiceBrowse. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.