It is actually a rogue anti-spyware program from the Braviax malware family because it purposely acts as malicious virus, running into your PC system.
How does it try to get in your PC?
It displays a fake scan results, or a false security warming, and hijacks your browser, obstructing your legitimate Windows applications.
Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 is spread through maliciously web sites or through pretending to be legal program which is required to open an online video or texts. All these tricks aim to exploiting vulnerabilities on your computer.
What bad effect will it bring?
Once stall Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014, it means that your PC is infected with Internet virus. It will show a number of security warming (such as System Hijack, Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 has blocked a program from the internet, alert of Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014, or Security Breach), which can make you worried about that your PC has a serious security issue. If you attempt to solve these problems , it will urge you to fist buy the rogue anti-spyware program. Be careful of this trick. In addition, this vicious program has the function to protect itself when you try to remove it by eliminating some running programs. At this moment, it will tell you that the files are infected with some Trojan virus.
So without hesitation, it’s prompt to remove Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 for saving your computer.
Ways to Remove Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 Effectively
1 Manually Remove Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 from your PC
Step one: End all running processes of Virus: Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 in task manager.
(Guides: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step two: Delete damaged files belonging to Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014
Show all hidden files
a) Open Folder Options: clicking the Start button>> Control Panel>> Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
b) In the pop-up dialog box, click the View tab and check Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
Delete all possibly corrupt files about this infection as below:
Step three: Remove these corrupt registries of Virus: Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 in registry editor.
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box to search)
Delete all possibly corrupt registry entries listed here:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
2:Automatic Removal Tool to remove Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 (Recommended)
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking on the button below.
5. Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
2. Follow the details to complete the installation processes listed below.
1) Double click on the download file, and follow the prompts to launch the program.
2) Then click "Yes" or "Allow", if asked by the installer. The installer needs your permission to make changes to your computer.
3) SpyHunter installer will download its newest version from the Enigma Software Group servers.
4) Select your preferred language and click "OK" button.
5) Accept the License Agreement and click the "Next" button.
3. SpyHunter will start scanning your system automatically right after the installation has been completed successfully.
4. Get rid of all detected files.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC
1. Download Regcure by clicking on the button below.
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it
If Windows prompts you as to whether or not you wish to run RegCure Pro, please allow it to run.
3 Click next and complete the installation
4 Regcure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer for errors. Regcure Pro thoroughly scans and cleans up your Windows registry automatically. Regcure Pro allows you to automate the whole process of regular optimization of your PC for best performance using an in-built "Fix All" scheduler.