RoyalCoupon often occurs when you visit some online shopping websites. If your PC is infected with the malware, your screen will be full of unstoppable advertisements which lure you into clicking on and even purchasing its related products. Please don’t fall into the trap. Clicks any of the links or ads may redirect your affected browser to unwanted domain that may deliver malware into your computer. Keep in mind the virus producers utilizes unsafe advertising scheme to drive traffic into malware infested websites, which as a consequence could generate illegal revenue for them. Thus, we kindly recommend removing RoyalCoupon ads immediately once it’s detected on your PC to safeguard your precious data.
RoyalCoupon identified as security threat by impressions1. It penetrates into computer without any recognition
2. Others horrible threats can be bundled with this virus
3. Your personal data like usernames and passwords may put at high risk
4. It may redirect the browser to unwanted websites that contain more viruses or spywares
5. It will degrade the computer performance significantly and crash down the system randomly
Manually remove RoyalCoupon from your computer
1. Remove unwanted plug-ins or extensions added by RoyalCoupon from your browsers:
* Internet Explorer
1) Launch Internet Explorer and tap Alt+T.
2) When you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons >> Toolbars and Extensions.
3) Choose the add-on you want to remove (SurfCanyon) and click on Disable.
* Mozilla Firefox
1) Open Mozilla Firefox and tap Ctrl+Shift+A combination to drag out the Add-ons Manager button.
2) Go to Extensions, find suspicious or related items and delete all of them.
* Google Chrome
1) Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
2) Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools >> Extensions.
3) Select the add-on you want to remove and click on the trash icon.
2. Find out and delete all related processes, files and registry entries of RoyalCoupon.
1) Stop RoyalCoupon running processes in Windows Task Manager first.
2) Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files, folders, and drives and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
3) Tap Windows+R keys together to haul out the Run window, then type in regedit and press Ok. When you have Registry Editor opened, track and delete the following registry values created by RoyalCoupon.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
4) Search for and get rid of the following RoyalCoupon associated files.
Automatic RoyalCoupon removal (Recommended)
Use genuine malware detection and removal application. A program called SpyHunter which uses industry-leading technology will help you detect and remove all intruders, through which you can quickly scan the recently installed programs and uninstall the unwanted programs conveniently as well as the registries related to the unwanted programs like RoyalCoupon. Here is the download button:
Step 2: You are asked to install SpyHunter antivirus program by following the steps provided on the screen once you click the downloaded file.
Step 3: Once you complete the setup wizard, Spyhunter icon may appear on your desktop.
Step 4: Click on the icon, and then run a scan.
Step 5: After the scan finishes, check out all infected files and then remove them.