Manually remove Astromenda Search from your computer
1. Remove harmful extensions added by Astromenda Search from your browsers:
* Internet Explorer
1) Launch Internet Explorer and tap Alt+T.
2)When you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons >> Toolbars and Extensions.
3) Choose the add-on you want to remove (SurfCanyon) and click on Disable.
* Mozilla Firefox
1) Open Mozilla Firefox and tap Ctrl+Shift+A combination to drag out the Add-ons Manager button.
2) Go to Extensions, find the Astromenda Search and related items and delete all of them.
* Google Chrome
1) Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
2) Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools >> Extensions.
3) Select the add-on you want to remove and click on the trash icon.
2. Find out and delete all related processes, files and registry entries of Astromenda Search.
1) Stop Astromenda Search running processes in Windows Task Manager first.
2) Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files, folders, and drives and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
3) Tap Windows+R keys together to haul out the Run window, then type in regedit and press Ok. When you have Registry Editor opened, track and delete the following registry values created by Astromenda Search.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
4) Search for and get rid of the following Astromenda Search associated files.
Automatic Astromenda Search removal (Recommended)
Use genuine malware detection and removal application. A program called SpyHunter which uses industry-leading technology will help you detect and remove all intruders, through which you can quickly scan the recently installed programs and uninstall the unwanted programs conveniently as well as the registries related to the unwanted programs like Astromenda Search. Here is the download button:
Step 2: You are asked to install SpyHunter antivirus program by following the steps provided on the screen once you click the downloaded file.
Step 3: Once you complete the setup wizard, Spyhunter icon may appear on your desktop.
Step 4: Click on the icon, and then run a scan.
Step 5: After the scan finishes, check out all infected files and then remove them.