Learn to remove Spyware/Virus easily and completely.
Monday, June 3, 2013
How to Remove en.v9.com (http://en.v9.com) Hijacker Virus: Removal Support
v9 redirect (aka Search.v9.com or en.v9.com) is a risky web browser hijacker infection that must be fixed immediately the moment you detect it on the machine. Generally speaking, this stubborn virus may propagate in quick speed via malicious websites, unknown email attachments, free software downloads, etc. Though your computer is under the protection of antivirus programs, it can exploit rootkit technology to breezily shun them and stubbornly reside in the PC. If you’re unfortunately infected with this virus, do not simply regard it as a real search because it would trigger many harmful PC issues in multi-facets. Upon installed, this bug will replace your homepage without your permission, and you will discover that it is very hard to change it back. It forcedly takes control of your search engine (such as IE, Firefox or Google) and even when you open a new tap, this virus will come up again. How pesky it is! The longer time it stays in the PC, the more threats it will bring, which would endanger the compromised system to a further extent. Entangled by v9 domain, you may have no other choice but use it to search, however, if you try to type something in the http://en.v9.com search box, the results will be pointed to some harmful web pages filled with advertisement pop-ups which are generated by those virus makers or its sponsors. To completely and safely uninstall v9 virus, manual removal is highly appreciated since antivirus software doesn’t assist to remove it. Here is a useful post for you. Considering you’re not computer literate, please click here and talk with an online tech expert for instant help.
Impact of en.v9.com virus
1. It gets into systems without any permission;
2. en.v9.com Center's reputation & rating online is terrible;
3. en.v9.com may affect and modify compromised computers' important system files;
4. en.v9.com may install other sorts of spyware/adware without computer users' knowledge.
Best way to terminate en.v9.com malware completely
Method one: Add / Remove Program
Most of the time, we can use Add / Remove Program to remove the programs we choose, for it is a built-in program which helps Windows users to manage their PC. Also, with the help of it, you are able to add or delete program as you want.
1. Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2. Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3. Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4. When the windows pop up, find en.v9.com icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer by clicking “Remove”.
5. When it is finished, reboot your computer to take effect.
Method two: General removal Reboot the PC and keep pressing F8 key on the keyboard upon PC startup but before logging in. Hit the arrow keys to choose "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then tap Enter key to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
NOTE: manual removal of en.v9.com is known as the most effective way. Anyway, it refers to key parts of computer system, and is recommended only for advanced users. If you have not sufficient expertise on doing that, you may face risk of damaging the computer. In this circumstance, asking help from online expert to manually remove the virus for you will be a wise choice.