Answer: That’s because the security removal tools are not human beings and they cannot catch all the new things. They need to update their functions from time to time to catch the newly released viruses. However, it seems that the infections’ creators know about this and they design all the related files of the viruses in random names. What’s worse, the pests can mutate at a fast speed. Thus, your antivirus cannot remove Yontoo.Pagerage completely. The most effective way to get rid of Yontoo.Pagerage is the manual removal. Here is a guide for you.
Learn more about Yontoo.PagerageYontoo.Pagerage has been recognized as a malicious adware which apparently makes trouble on your browser which may contain Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. Basically, once your computer is infected with Yontoo.Pagerage, it will start to take various approaches to mess up affected PC badly. For example, it would display lots of unwanted advertisements which glue onto your browser. It may make your browser sluggish which you need much more time to open it and use normally. Some computer users complain that they haven’t done something special, but Yontoo.Pagerage do exist in their PC and hard to get rid of. In reality, Yontoo.Pagerage is distributed by some sponsored link in Email or suspicious web sites. Users should be careful while downloading applications from unreliable resource to avoid infection as well. Please keep in mind that s Yontoo.Pagerage is a horrible adware which also could be able to create keylogger and record your search history and habit. Thus, your personal data may be opened to the public. To avoid unwanted loss, you should clean up Yontoo.Pagerage from your PC timely and completely.
Simply remove Yontoo.Pagerage step by stepMethod one: Add / Remove Program
1) Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2) Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3) Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4) Find the Yontoo.Pagerage icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer.
5) When it is done, press OK. Then you can reboot your computer to take effect.
Method two: Completely removal
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Yontoo.Pagerage processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by Yontoo.Pagerage:
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Yontoo.Pagerage registry entries and delete:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = “‘%AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“ShortcutPath” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\786OSH093N512.exe” -u’”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “5ATIUYW62OUOMNBX256” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\786OSH093N512.exe’
Want to safely and completely remove this perky mutating Yontoo.Pagerage virus infection but you cannot figure out a way since various security tools failed to remove it? Contact Tee Support's 24/7 online Computer Expert to remove any stubborn computer threat manually!