ATTENTION! Your PC is blocked due tout least one of the reasons specified below.
You have been violating. Copyright and Related Rights Law. (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content, thus infringing Article 128 of the Criminal Code of Great Britain.
Article 128 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of 200 to 500 minimal wages or a deprivation of liberty for 2 to 8 years.
You have been viewing or distributing prohibited Pornographic content (Child Porn/Zoophilia and etc).
Thus violating article 202 of the Criminal Code of Great Britain. Article 202 of the Criminal Code provides for a deprivation of liberty for 4 to 12 years. Illegal access to computer data has been initiated from your PC, or you have been…
Article 208 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of up to £100,000 and/or a deprivation of liberty for 4 to 9 years.
Illegal access has been initiated from your PC without your knowledge or consent, your PC may be infected by malware, thus you are violating the law On Neglectful Use of Personal Computer. Article 210 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of £2,000 to £8,000. Spam distribution or other unlawful advertising has been effected from your PC as a profit. seeking activity or without your knowledge, your PC may be infected by malware...
Cheshire Police Authority Ukash Scam
Once your PC is infected with such annoying ransom virus by accident, it will spread its malicious registry files and values so that to glue into your PC deeply that hard to get rid of. Whenever you start your PC and log in your user account, Cheshire Police Authority alert will keep popping up and cover your whole screen. In this case, you can do nothing with your infected PC. Meanwhile, it will use system vulnerabilities and security exploits to open parts of system resource to cyber criminals. Thus, your PC as well as your privacy will be more dangerous. It is urgent to clean up Cheshire Police Authority from affected PC as fast as you can.
Step by step removal instructionBoot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer. -> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. -> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER. -> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
Show hiden files of Cheshire Police Authority virus
1. Open Folder Options: clicking the Start button> Control Panel> Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. After that clicking the View tab.
2. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Completely remove Cheshire Police Authority virus
1. Check the following directories and remove Cheshire Police Authority associated files:
2. Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following registry entries related with Cheshire Police Authority:
Prevent ransom virus in future• Use a firewall to block all incoming connections from the Internet to services that should not be publicly available. By default, you should deny all incoming connections and only allow services you explicitly want to offer to the outside world.
• Enforce a password policy. Complex passwords make it difficult to crack password files on compromised computers. This helps to prevent or limit damage when a computer is compromised.
• Ensure that programs and users of the computer use the lowest level of privileges necessary to complete a task. When prompted for a root or UAC password, ensure that the program asking for administration-level access is a legitimate application.
• Disable AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files on network and removable drives, and disconnect the drives when not required. If write access is not required, enable read-only mode if the option is available.
The instruction above is for advanced computer users, since Cheshire Police Authority scam is very tricky, it’s hard to handle it without relative expert skills. You want to remove it ASAP? Tee Support 24/7 online agents would help you out soon!