Generally, it is hard to remove Trojan.Agent.Al with Malwarebytes. Hazardous as Trojan.Agent.Al is, it would destroy the security of compromised machine further and further in order to allow third party to access your computer without any blocks. Meanwhile, the Trojan infection could even occupy lot of system resources to slow down the performance of operating system. You should clean up all the infections of Adobe Flash Trojan as soon as possible to protect your computer before more damages. If you meet any trouble, please feel free to contact Tee Support certified professionals 24/7 online for the further help.
Harms that Adobe Flash Trojan could bring on PC
* Adobe Flash Trojan can open doors for other types of spyware/adware
* Adobe Flash Trojan may hijack, redirect and change your browser
* Adobe Flash Trojan displays annoying pop-ups while you surf the web
* Adobe Flash Trojan compromises your privacy and security
* Adobe Flash Trojan is difficult to uninstall
How to remove Adobe Flash Trojan completely? (Manual Removal)Part One: Clean up program files (Here use original Trojan.Agent.Al as example:)
Program files are the files which make the program work, giving it the ability to load up and perform its operations. Removing related program files makes the malware stop working permanently.
1. Go to My Computer, and then browse to C:/Program Files/ Trojan.Agent.Al.
2. Select that entire folder and then press SHIFT & DELETE to remove the files for Trojan.Agent.Al permanently.
Part Two: Remove these Trojan.Agent.Al Registry Entries:
1. Go to Start, and run.
2. Search for REGEDIT.EXE on your computer.
3. Open it up and then press CRTL + F
4. Then type “Trojan.Agent.Al” in the search box to search for all the keys with reference to that program.
5. Find out the files below, and delete them all:
6. Remove these Trojan.Agent.Al files:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ Trojan.Agent.Al \ Trojan.Agent.Al .lnk
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ Trojan.Agent.Al \Uninstall Trojan.Agent.Al .lnk
%ProgramFiles%\ Trojan.Agent.Al \Trojan.Agent.Al 4_021709.na
%ProgramFiles%\ Trojan.Agent.Al \Trojan.Agent.Al.exe
%ProgramFiles%\ Trojan.Agent.Al \nutilities.dll
%ProgramFiles%\ Trojan.Agent.Al \unins000.dat
%ProgramFiles%\ Trojan.Agent.Al \unins000.exe
%ProgramFiles%\ Trojan.Agent.Al \UninstlDll.dll
7. When all the steps are finished, you can reboot your computer to take effect.
Helpful video guide for removing registry files of Trojan.Agent.Al
The instruction above is for advanced computer users, since Trojan.Agent.Al is very tricky; it’s hard to handle it without relative expert skills. You want to remove it ASAP? Tee Support 24/7 online agents would help you out soon!