No matter how hard you have tried to reset your homepage, the stubborn page will still glue on your affected machine. In this case, many computer users prefer to have a scan with their powerful antivirus programs to get rid of Searchiu.com browser hijack virus. However, the virus is designed by remote hackers to bypass the detection of antivirus programs. Hence, many antivirus programs cannot detect any trace of the virus. What’s worse, delaying removing the virus, it is capable of downloading additional add-on and Trojans on your PC so that to create a approach for attackers to steal your private info. Please try your best to erase Searchiu.com virus as soon as possible to prevent worse damage. If you meet any trouble, please feel free to contact Tee Support certified professionals 24/7 online for the further help.
Searchiu.com as Damaging Trojan Virus by Impressions1. Searchiu.com will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
2. Your computer is acting slowly. Searchiu.com slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
3. Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Searchiu.com infection.
4. Searchiu.com will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
5. You are getting pestered with pop ups. Searchiu.com infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
Tips for repairing search engine* Google Chrome
Open your Google Chrome->Wrench Icon > Settings > Manage Search Engines->Remove any unnecessary Search Engines from the list and make a certain search engine you prefer as your default search engine.
* Mozilla Firefox
Open your Mozilla Firefox->Tools > Search Icon (Magnify Glass, Arrow) > Manage Search Engines->Remove any unnecessary Search Engines from the list and make a certain search engine you prefer as your default search engine.
* Internet Explorer
Open your Internet Explorer->Tools > Manage Add-ons > Search Providers->Remove any unnecessary Search Engines from the list and make a certain search engine you prefer as your default search engine.
Manually remove Searchiu.com step by step1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Searchiu.com processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by Searchiu.com:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\http://searchiu.com/.lnk
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Searchiu.com registry entries and delete:
You want to remove Searchiu.com ASAP? Tee Support 24/7 online agents would help you out soon!